The management of the National Service Scheme has today, April 24, 2020 released for registration a total of One Hundred and Eleven Thousand, Six Hundred and Thirteen(111,613) PIN Codes for eligible Ghanaian final year students from all accredited tertiary institutions in the country to enable them enroll to do their mandatory National Service for the 2020/2021 service year.
How To Check And Activate NSS PINCODE Before REGISTRATION
Activating your PIN Code prior to registration for your national service obligation have been simplified . The process takes less than five minutes to complete.
Please follow the instructions below:
- Visit the link https://portal.nss.gov.gh/check-pin and prefix your Index Number / student ID number and Date of Birth in the space provided and “SEARCH”
- A bio data of your pin code, full name, Institution, Course of study and year of enrollment will be given. Kindly copy the pin code.
- The next thing is to use your pin code as reference in payment for its activation.
The use of MTN Mobile money and Agricultural Development Bank Ltd. (ADB) are preferred.
How to activate PIN with MTN Mobile Money
- Kindly dial *170#,
- Choose option 2 for “PAY BILL”
- Choose General Payments (Option 6)
- Enter Payment code as – NSS PINCODE (type NSS, put a space, then type your PINCODE). The menu will return to your name for confirmation.
- Enter deposit amount (GH¢41.00).
- Enter “NSS” as reference
- Enter PIN to confirm payment
- You will receive a message to confirm the transaction, then you can proceed to NSS Registration
See signatory below;
Source: National Service Scheme